We gathered to create characters and detail their place in the setting. (listen if you dare!)
The player characters are (please correct any of my mistakes);
- Korvas Metatron, a Charming Speaker who Works the System. Played by Joe
- Gabriel, an Artificially Intelligent Explorer who Calculates the Incalculable. (With Technology Flavor) Played by Jeff
- “Sand” Sandalphon, a Tough Warrior who Never Says Die. Played by Doug
- Ramiel, a Mysterious Warrior who Masters Weaponry. (With Stealth Flavor) Played by Todd
- Jack Dumah, a Perceptive Explorer who Pilots Spacecraft. (With Stealth Flavor) Played by Roy
The Morningstar is their vessel
Other things we learned (add or fix anything I missed);
- Gabriel doesn’t know how to factor Ramiel into any given equation.
- When Korvas charms or persuades others, if Jack is with him, he always gains the same benefits of the action as Korvas does.
- Sand has an overwhelming need to impress Ramiel.
- Jack …
- Ramiel …
- Korvas is the company representative for Seraph Industries.
- Sand sends his money back to his family.
- Gabriel is “hunted” by Cyber Gen
- Ramiel’s favorite weapon is named Atropos
- Spaceship weapon systems use particle acceleration beams
Our adventures will begin on Caldera Station, where Korvas will meet the crew of the Morningstar, and try to get them in compliance with what Seraph Industries expects from them. Also, other things will happen.